Friday, March 11, 2011

Tag #6

Here is the final tag from my recent swap with the wonderful Ebony.
This is the first one i finished and one of the one's i had the least idea about how i wanted it to look, however once i started it just sort of fell together really quickly. So i present to you my Shabby Chic Tag.
I glimmer misted the tag in Electric Blue, and then i stamped the Eifel Tower in Worn Lipstick distress ink. I added some lace to the bottom and the right side of the tag, as well as to the top with some ribbon. I sttatched a felt butterfly to the ribbn at the top. Detailed with some pink bling down the right side, with a sheer white rose on top of that and finished it off with a prima flower.

The back was kept fairly simple as the lace decorated it also, so i just stamped this quote "Dance for yourself, if someone undersstands good. If not, then no matter, go right on doing what you love."

Hope you enjoyed me sharing my tag's with you.
I have several other projects that i have waiting to be published as well ;)

No comments: