The Vintage Tag.
I distressed this using Vintage Photo distress ink. I also distressed the edges and inked more darkly with the vintage photo distress ink around the edges. I stamped some script and the clock with brushed corduroy. The arrows with black soot. I added a Tim Holtz games spinner to the center of the clock, and a brad between the arrows. I used the Graphic 45 staples paper flowers again to make a flower. I added some white lace down the left hand side. To finish i added some fibers and ribbons to the top and a Tim Holtz word stick that says "Time".
On the back i added two paper flowers down the bottom. The quote i stamped reads "Time is a comparison that goes with us on the journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."
Check back for the final tag tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment