Ok we're halfway there. This is tag #4 the "Grunge Tag"
Ok, so i "grunged" up my tag by distress inking it with a mix of brushed cudroy and prumice stone distress inks. I embossed the skull and wings to the bottom left hand corner, and added a cut ut from the Alice in Halloween Graphic 45 paper range. I added some black lace to the top, and put a Tim Holtz door knob on the right hand side which i tied some black ribbon to. I made a paper flower using the G45 staples flowers and drew the stem.
The back side was inked to match the front. I added a distress inked prima flower with some purple bling for a center. The stamp for the back reads "Getting in trouble has never been so much fun". I inked the edges with black soot distress ink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment