Recently one of my besties, Ebony and i decided to do a tag swap. 6 tags, 5 were themed and one "free theme". Over the next week i want to share with you what i came up with.
First i will share the one i was the least happy with, it was a "Charm" theme, i decided to make it a crafty style tag with a quilted effect of inks and embossing to the background.
The charm is a chipboard handbag i've painted and added an extra charm detail to. I've tied it on using some string rope. I have also added a carboard flower to the tag to tie the charms in. I have used some Tim Holtz tissue tape down one side and stamped various girly and craft stamps.
The backs i left simple, coloured them up to tie them into the front and added a stamped quote to each. This quote reads "Like a quilt a friend will warm your body and comfort your soul."
Stay tuned for more tags, plus another project i finished last night. Told you guys i've been busy in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment