Today, on a whim, i made a tag.
I've tried to emoboss a few times now, each ending in disaster, i just could NOT get the powder to stick. Today, i was successful!
The result...
embossing definition - form of printing to produce a raised impression or pattern on the surface of a sheet of paper.
It's when you use either a substance, or pressure to create a risen area. So the script is what i've embossed on this using embossing powder, embossing ink and a heat tool. It sorta creates this melted sandy type layer. Does that make sense? (if it doesn't just lmk)
5 comments:
Oh, this is gorgeous! I love it!
It looks fabulous :) Please forgive my ignorance though - which part is embossed? All of it? Sorry, I know absolutely nothing about scrapbooking!!
embossing definition - form of printing to produce a raised impression or pattern on the surface of a sheet of paper.
It's when you use either a substance, or pressure to create a risen area. So the script is what i've embossed on this using embossing powder, embossing ink and a heat tool. It sorta creates this melted sandy type layer. Does that make sense? (if it doesn't just lmk)
Ahh yep, I get it. That is so clever!!
Awh thanks!
Post a Comment