Please excuse the "scaterbrained-ness" I was in a hurry, and i haven't been feeling to well, so my brain wasn't exactly co-operating at the time, but you get the idea.
Love it! It's so organised and tidy! Want to come over and help me clean out mine?! Haha. Is that little Mister D in the background?! Toooo cute! Thanks for sharing! :)
I honestly would LOVE to. I LOVE to organise and clean, so i'd be in heaven getting to play with lots of pretty things AND organise. Lol. It took a few times of fiddling around and moving things about and finding what worked best, but this is what i have working for me for now. That is D in the background! B is the first quieter noise you hear coming but i shh'ed him. Sadly babies see that and tend to take it as a sign to be LOUD, lol. Thanks for watching!!
2 comments:
Love it! It's so organised and tidy! Want to come over and help me clean out mine?! Haha.
Is that little Mister D in the background?! Toooo cute!
Thanks for sharing! :)
I honestly would LOVE to. I LOVE to organise and clean, so i'd be in heaven getting to play with lots of pretty things AND organise. Lol.
It took a few times of fiddling around and moving things about and finding what worked best, but this is what i have working for me for now.
That is D in the background! B is the first quieter noise you hear coming but i shh'ed him. Sadly babies see that and tend to take it as a sign to be LOUD, lol.
Thanks for watching!!
Post a Comment