Sunday, July 4, 2010

Argh! Real Monsters!

This weekend i attended a Sock Monster workshop at my local library. It was FANTASTIC. Moreso than expected! I really really enjoyed how these turned out and i just want to make more more more! I even came home after the workshop and promptly made another (for my other son, you know, the whole 2 kids means you have to do twice the work to avoid fights? Lol. And the older one had already claimed the first one weeks ago knowing where i was going).
Well after knitting up a quick scarf for monster #2 today while watching the boys play out the back in the unusually warm winter sun, i took some pic's to share!

Photobucket
I am seriously ADDICTED! These beauties don't take long to make at all and leave so much room for creativity. Be prepared for an influx of sock monsters gallore! I will use any excuse!! Lol.

7 comments:

Ebony said...

They look soooo fabulous! I'm totally going to have to learn these, and keep the little trick up my sleeve for when Miss M is at this age!
Glad you enjoyed the class, your library seems soooo much cooler than mine!

Miss Pink said...

I have to admit our library is really really cool, it's 2 stories and across from the shopping complex with a park next to it, so it's central too. I have been meaning to get some pic's of it, maybe i will do that this week.

Ella said...

Aww these are fantastic!! I love the knitted scarf :) And yes, I know what you mean about having to make TWO of everything =p

Christia said...

Those are AWESOME!!!! I'm in Love!

Corrie said...

they are so cute! wish my library ran classes that like

now my crochet hat pattern is totally suitable for beginners :)

Corrie:)

Miss Pink said...

Thankyou!

And excellent!!

PlanningQueen said...

They look so cute. You should write up a tutorial.