Here is an album i finished...ohh i think last month? It was made for my youngest's first birthday to be recorded in.
This is my very very first mini album. I hope you guys enjoy!!
I really love this! You're so talented! I seriously stink at scrapbooking, so I'm always SO impressed by those that can do it so well! I love all of the papers that you picked out! Great job!
Thanks! I really have zero creative introspect, so i do struggle with this stuff and coming up with my own idea's. And most of those papers were papers i had lying about, i only brought 2 sheets specifically for this. Thankyou!!
4 comments:
I love this!! Very very cute :) I'm loving all the little details you put in, I'm sure this is something he will cherish in years to come!
P.S You sound EXACTLY how I imagined you would
Awww thanks!!
I really love this! You're so talented! I seriously stink at scrapbooking, so I'm always SO impressed by those that can do it so well! I love all of the papers that you picked out! Great job!
And PS you have a cute voice :)
Thanks! I really have zero creative introspect, so i do struggle with this stuff and coming up with my own idea's. And most of those papers were papers i had lying about, i only brought 2 sheets specifically for this.
Thankyou!!
Post a Comment