I have to admit, i didn't really get the hype, the fuss, i just thought 'OK, to each their own'.
That was until today.
Today i fell in love with Kaisercraft.
I'm in the process of putting together a couple of cards. I send cards off to everyone in my very large extended family for their birthday's. It's a long process with my mother one of 5 children i have quite a few cousins as you would guess. So i sit down once or twice a month and make up cards some simple cards for each member of my family. I make them with that specific person in mind. And then closer to their birthday i post them to them.
So this morning i was going through my "small paper draw" which is just a drawer that has all my smaller papers, 8x8 pads, 6x6 pads, small loose pages. I have a couple of small Kaisercraft pads in there i picked up a long long time ago which i liked, but i can't remember loving. I flicked through them just quickly trying to refresh my mind, i knew there was a page or 2 in each pad i liked, but as i flicked through i fell in love with them. Such gorgeous papers, the colours, the flocking, the embossing, the metallic highlights.
Then i realised, i totally get the Kaisercraft hype.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE Kaisercraft! They are bringing out some gorgeous things lately. Bonus that their FAB factory outlet is only an hour from my house ;)
Post a Comment