Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hoopla!

Hi guys. It's been a while! We recently moved house, so since my last post i have had to box up all of my crafts, move, then unpack. My crafting space has gotten a lot smaller from a small room to a corner in a small room, but it's still there, and definitely better than nothing!
I have a few things i've made in the time i've been away, but i am still waiting to get my mojo back with the new space. Hopefully soon as i have a very long list of things i want to make.

Anyway here is the first thing i have made since the move for my kids new room








You can see the full album here

2 comments:

Eme Creations said...

These are fantastic. They look great. Have a great day. Lisa.

Ebony said...

Every time I look at it I love it more and want to make one myself!