Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Inspiration Journal

Hello guys!
Sorry for my absence, i haven't been terribly creative lately, and other than completeing one project i haven't done much.
However i come with a project i whipped up on Friday!
Taking a leaf out of Ebony over at Mia's Mummy's book i decided to create a simple Inspiration Journal.

Photobucket
The cover is a 7gypsies cover, and i've bound my Journal using the Zutter Bind-it-all. Then i've attatched a Tim Holtz word coin that says "Inspiration", a flower charm, and a lucky coin. I've also used a handle to open the journal.
Photobucket
When you open the cover this is what you are greeted with. It's not 100% finished, as i will attatch a photo on this page which i will change up to suit my mood at any give time. The paper is actually the packaging from the 7gypsies cover. I put some bling on with a wave effect and attatched a fabric flower. I also added some ribbon...
Photobucket
...And this is why. The papers are Graphic45. The ribbon is used to thread a brad which holds a flap closed...
Photobucket
...Like so. This leaves me with a page where i an store loose bits of paper or anything else i'd like to throw into my Inspiration Journal.
The journal itself is filled with lots of lined paper, so it will leave me lots of room for writing.
I plan to carry it with my where ever i go, so that when some inspiration strikes me, or i feel the need to write anything down i will have a place for it all.

4 comments:

Joyti said...

Your inspiration journal is so lovely...I really like the the flap to hold bits and pieces, great idea and it looks so pretty too :)

Miss Pink said...

Thankyou :)

Maxabella said...

Look where I found you! It's lovely here.

What a gorgeous journal you've made. Tucking little pieces of inspiration into that back envelope will keep you busy and creative. x

Miss Pink said...

Thankyou very very much!